This position requires flexible hours, creative thinking and someone with a technical mind who is excited to be part of something bigger than just a company.
- Worked with precision machined parts, automotive, medical, electronic or aerospace assembly.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to lift objects up to 50lbs
- Stand for an extended period
Skills or Experience Preferred
- Assemble parts and secure in place using or tooling/hand clamps
- Hand drilling using correct drill bits and reamers for pilot and full size holes
- Hole deburring using chip chasers, deburring tools, and files
- Understanding of aerospace hardware installation (Riveting, Hi-loks, Nut plates Etc).
- Automotive assembly, repair experience or electro mechanical assembly experience a plus
- Using both power and hand tools: Saws, Drills, Dremel, Torque Drivers, etc.
- Experience installing studs, standoffs & helicoils is a plus
- Prior machine shop experience
- Engineering degree preferred
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Self-Directed – Always striving to improve
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Extreme Attention to detail
- Willing to flex hours as needed (i.e. short notice overtime)
- Tualatin, OR
- Monday – Friday