Senior Tax Accountant- TalentZok (7555)
Immediate opening for a Senior Tax Accountant in San Diego, CA who possesses:
- BS in Accounting, on track obtaining MST and/or CPA
- 2-5 years’ experience from another CPA firm, preferably Big 4
- RIA Checkpoint, GosystemTax/Ultra Tax or similar software
Key Attributes & Skills
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting tax preparation
- Experience preparing individual, corporate, partnership income tax returns
- Passionate about their career in public accounting
- Experience preparing complex, consolidated, composite, and multi-state returns
- Experience with quarterly and year-end tax planning
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Tax research skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with tax technology similar to RIA Checkpoint, GosystemTax/Ultra Tax. Experience with Fixed Asset and General Ledger software programs is also required.
- ASC 740 and multi-state experience preferred, though not required.
- Exceptional client relationship skills essential.
Email resumes to hso@TalentZok.com or call 858.217.4686
TalentZok specializes in recruiting professional talent. We are currently seeking a Senior Tax Accountant for a leading and growing firm.
Our firm is growing quickly and looking for a Motivated Tax Professional. This person should be highly passionate about the area of tax and ready to take on challenges with a can-do attitude. The company provides an opportunity that many only dream of; having challenged, interesting and exciting tax work along with the ability to grow within the company at a rapid pace. This person will be working directly with the Partners and Senior Staff, who will insure that training and learning is of the highest caliber.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
- The duties for this opportunity will focus around Partnerships, REITs, C-Corps, S-Corps, individual tax preparation and review.
- Assistance with cost segregation studies.
- REIT testing
- Income tax projections & estimates
- Financial statements reviews.
- The individual will not be required to supervise others but depending on your willingness and experience, may have the opportunity to supervise.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to hso@TalentZok.com or call 858.217.4686
More information can be found at www.TalentZok.com
TalentZök has been recognized as a Best Place to Work 2016!