- Provides the delivery, installation, operation and retrieval of audio/visual equipment for meetings, Manages the contract/agreement between the County and audio/visual equipment vendor.
- Operates complex audio/visual systems integrated with video conferencing, projection, audio, video recording, playback and remote control devices.
- Assists with the coordination of AV support for County events held at public facilities, which may include interaction with vendors and other facility support staff.
- Operates video cameras to record County related programs and events.
- Recommends and implementations new technologies, equipment, and network services related to video conference and audio/visual services County wide.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs general administrative/office duties as required, including entering computer data, preparing computer reports and spreadsheets, copying and filing documents, sending and receiving faxes, answering the telephone, etc.
- Performs related duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Science or related field and two years of audio visual industry experience; Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Science, or a related field and four years of audio visual Industry experience; or any equivalent