Biolytx Pharmaceuticals Corp is in need of a talented office clerk/administrator looking to contribute to our dedicated team.
Our team members efficiently and accurately process various administrative duties in accordance to company and industry standards and within adherence to contract provisions and legal requirements.
This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday between 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
• Performing required computer transactions, reports, and process payments.
• Maintaining standard filing system for the district office.
• Successfully resolves customer inquiries and complaints.
• Receive, verifying and processing agent deposits.
• Uploading and downloading handheld computers.
• Communicates via written correspondence and/or telephone.
• Balancing and preparing bank deposits.
• Scanning documents.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years of strong office or heavy cashier experience required; scanning/imaging, or data entry experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
• Basic bookkeeping knowledge is preferred.
• Must be proficient with a 10 key calculator.
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
• Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
• Save for your future with robust 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts and various retirement plans.
• Learn and Grow with our Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications and continuing education programs.
• Contribute to your community through United Way and volunteer programs.
• Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
• Protect what you love with discounts on home and auto insurance products.