Customer Service Representative to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical Customer Service Representative is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
• Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Building and maintaining strong business relationships with existing customers through established service and banking sales standards
• Developing, maintaining and demonstrating a basic knowledge of our client’s current products and services; maintaining confidentiality when handling customer requests and transactions
• Identifying opportunities for upselling additional banking products by understanding customers’ accounts and connecting the customer with the opportunity and closing the sale In the Customer Service Representative role, we offer a unique opportunity in an entry level role with promotional opportunities that come with salary increases to reward you for training and dedication.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 0-2 years’ customer service related experience required.