Must be US Citizen
Seeking a Structural Engineer w/ PE license for a direct-hire position in Lakewood, Colorado. Prefer candidates in Colorado, and must be a US Citizen.
- Civil / Structural Engineer with PE license
- 4+ yrs exp in heavy industrial facility design
- Design of equipment foundations, building structures and foundations, structural steel pipe racks, maintenance platforms
- Write specifications for geotechnical investigations, buildings, and other aspects of civil and/or structural engineering
- Ensure projects are completed in accordance with project schedule and budget
- Experience with the International Building Code, OSHA, ASCE 7, ACI 3-18, and the ASCE Steel Construction Manual.
- Working knowledge of ACI 3-18 (Appendix D) Anchor Rod design.
- Proficiency with RISA 3D, RISA Foundation, and AutoCAD
Position: Structural Engineer w/ PE license
All employees must pass drug and alcohol testing to be accepted for employment.
We specialize in full-time/direct-hire placements and contractor staffing of tech professionals, with regional and national coverage. Please see our website to learn more: www.expectllc.com
We specialize in the placement of technical talent at all levels:
- Electrical Engineers, Computer Vision Engineers, PE
- Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Designers, PE
- Mechanical Engineers, Designers, Drafters, PE
- HVAC, MEP Engineers, Technicians
- Manufacturing Engineers, Quality Engineers
- Network / System Engineers, Administrators, DBA
- Test Technicians, CNC, Assembly, Industrial Electricians
- Service Managers, Field Service Technicians
- Sales Managers, Technical Sales Reps
- and many other technical positions