PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Dyson US is entering the Beauty category with the launch of our latest technology – the Supersonic Hairdryer. If you love beauty and innovation this role is for you!
We are seeking licensed beauty enthusiasts with a passion for innovative technology to represent our brand as Dyson Experts. As a Dyson Stylist you will specialize in delivering exciting and compelling demonstrations focused on our hair dryer – Supersonic through live demonstration at key events and retailers.
Stylists will be responsible for sharing product knowledge confidently for Hair Care. Stylists are responsible for delivering hands on demonstrations that include styling, building relationships with our customers and assisting in the sale of Dyson products to achieve specified goals.
Demonstrations are conducted in a variety of retailer locations and events across the United States. This position requires work shifts on weekends and weekdays. Schedule is primarily Wednesday through Sunday.
Stylists work full time as members of the Sell-Through team.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:**
Elevate Dyson brand awareness and sales of Dyson products through in store and event demonstrations**
Communicate clearly, accurately, and in a timely manner with customers, accounts, peers, and District Expert Manager**
Develop sales and relationships with retailers assigned in specific territory**
Access to a private computer with the following software** :
Cell phone with smart phone capabilities with the following devices and software:**
Experience and Education**
· HS Diploma or GED required
· Bachelor Degree a plus
· 1 year experience in a public interfacing role required
· Must be licensed to style hair
· Ability to work weekends, weekday, holidays and as business dictates, including up to an hour a week for administrative work
· High standards of personal appearance
· Must have a professional demeanor
· Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity at all times
· Strong communication and presentation skills essential
· Charismatic and outgoing personality
· Good understanding of retail business operations; local market knowledge is a plus
· Must have intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Must be self-motivated and be able to work well independently
· Must be available to attend and actively participate in team meetings conference calls
· Must have a valid drivers license with good driving record; reliable transportation, and ability to travel within designated region
· Attuned – Being emotionally smart
· Fighter – Getting the best result
· Architect – Creating the climate for success
Dyson US monitors the market to make sure we offer competitive salaries and retirement plans. But financial rewards are just the start of a successful career at Dyson. Professional growth and new opportunities are driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to dyson.com or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Dyson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Advantage Resourcing is a group of Hire Thinking®, industry pioneers providing innovative workforce solutions for Automotive, Engineering, IT, Manufacturing, Professional and Supply Chain clients and candidates.
Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients, while earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity.
Creating opportunities begins by gaining a complete understanding of what makes each company and candidate unique. This is accomplished by working with and listening to the client team and by conducting thorough interviews and skill evaluations with our candidates. Using this knowledge, Advantage Resourcing is able to provide tailored workforce solutions and qualified Talent that are the right fit for each company.
This is Hire Thinking!