Maintains electrical service by diagnosing and repairing electrical problems.
* Organizes work by receiving and studying work orders; gathering tools and supplies.
* Diagnoses electrical problems by studying diagrams, manuals, and specifications; troubleshooting systems; conducting tests.
* Repairs electrical problems by replacing faulty parts and components.
* Maintains electrical systems by conducting system tests; completing preventive maintenance requirements;
* Keeps supplies ready by placing orders.
* Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with codes..
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Electronics Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Planning, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Supply Management, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Customer Service, Thoroughness
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.
Express Employment Professionals puts people to work. The company generated $3.05 billion in sales and employed a record 510,000 people in 2016. Our long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. Founded in 1983, Express has more than 770 franchise locations worldwide.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. And, as one of the leading staffing agencies in North America, Express provides employment services and workforce solutions to employers throughout our community. Contact us today to get started on finding the right fit for you.
Express has put more than 6 million people to work worldwide.