A Fraud Prevention Analyst is our first line of defense in fighting fraud on Macy's and Bloomingdale's credit accounts. He or she will research and investigate suspicious activity to determine and take appropriate action to deter and prevent fraud. Additionally, this position will be responsible for other duties as required in a fast paced environment.
Keys to Success
- Ability to own customer issues
- Utilize active listening skills in order to take control and resolve
- Adapt quickly to changing customer expectations and needs
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer applications and work from a dual monitor setup
Click here to obtain the full job description.
If you are interested, click on the apply button above to submit a job application. The job descriptions linked to this page are not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend these job descriptions at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Associated topics: buyer, clientele, costume, counter, customer, customer service, sales leader, sample, store associate, vendors wanted