The primary function of the Clinical Training Educator for Rochester and Buffalo New York, is to provide patients, physicians, and health care providers with program-specific trainings, approved materials, and tools to effectively execute a quality clinical process, ensuring that training materials support the desired standard in accordance with company Policy and Procedures, accreditation standards, and program requirements.
- Designs, develops and/or delivers training to address identified needs or gaps in performance or knowledge. Trainings will support patients, physicians, and health care providers by providing recurrent, tactical, customer service and client specific programs which could be delivered through a variety of mediums to support the business need (classroom, webcasts, etc.). Trainings encompass presentations and return demonstrations to ensure level of competency of team members.
- Adheres to all client specific program PSP
- Completes client specific and UBC training programs within timeframe indicated at time of release of training materials. Completes post-training assessment test with mandatory passing score.
- Communicates scheduled dates, reasons for delays, and rescheduling for training activities to operations team assigned to client specific program.
- Completes documentation of training events on client specific program documentation tools and submits within the mandated time frame for the client specific program.
- Participate in cross functional task force and special projects as assigned.
- To regularly liaise with training facilitators and others to ensure alignment of training offerings, tools, and resources
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or health care science preferred, or 11 - 14 years of equivalent work experience RN License required
- Five to eight years general nursing experience, three to five of which include healthcare related patient recruiting/training experience. RN licensure in the state(s) of practice required
- Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software; Competent in Atlas and clinical program
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data and situations; Ability to structure and develop implementable solutions to business problems; Works effectively across organization and fosters teamwork; Demonstrates ownership of projects and carries responsibility for building strong working relationships with colleagues and customers; Results oriented; Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines; Excellent communication skills both verbal and written; Experience in presenting to a group of people and also 1:1; Preferred experience in continuing education (CE) material development
- 2+ yrs experience with Parkinson's disease or neurological diseases preferred
- Ability to travel within a 200 mile radius of major city on a per diem basis
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Through the range of healthcare products and services Accredo offers, team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis and growth hormone deficiencies. In addition to the wide range of healthcare products offered to these patients, we provide comprehensive management services, including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services and reimbursement services. In these very high-touch roles, employees leave every day knowing they made a positive impact on patient lives.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health. Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.