** Professional Sales Experience Required **
We have career openings in both our B2B Sales division as well as our direct to consumer sales division. Candidates must be teachable enough to learn our business and become proficient in sales and new account acquisition. Candidates must also be able to integrate previous experience in order to accelerate their transition to leadership. While we operate in the insurance sales industry, we are anything but the typical company or organization in that industry.
We have built a nationally recognized sales organization headquartered in the Southeast and serving clients nationwide. Our team has grown from the 1 founder to over 25 agents operating in 7 states. This consistent growth has led to a unique expansion opportunity for our local teams as well as an increased need for leadership within the organization. Our culture is to lead by example, so we are looking for Leadership Candidates who are not afraid to walk the talk.
We are willing to train the right person in all aspects of our business; however, special attention will be given to applicants who have:
- Outside sales experience
- B2B sales experience
- Business networking experience
- Developed a referral base
- Run a small business
- Served as a community leader
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You have difficulty in being productive when not directly supervised
- You approach the sales process with a cut-throat, high pressure approach
- You tend to get complacent and accept the status quo
- You have low income goals
- You give up easily when challenged
- You have a fear of introducing yourself/your business to businesses and individuals you do not know already
- You are willing to compromise values/integrity if a large amount of income is on the line
- You are not comfortable providing references or undergoing a criminal background check
DO APPLY IF:
- You have experience in professional sales and want to transfer those skills to serve your community
- The concept of being compensated on your effort and results is exciting
- You are self-disciplined and able to work independently
- You are coachable and willing to learn from a proven process & business model
- You are confident and comfortable making new contacts
- You consider training and continuous development an ongoing process
- You enjoy working in a growth oriented team
- You can balance being competitive with being collaborative at the same time
- You are persistent and work with a positive attitude through setbacks
- You are not willing to settle for making a large income OR making a real difference with your work you are committed to accomplish BOTH
- $65,000 + bonuses, with $90,000+ first year potential. $120-160k within 3 years
- Cash Bonuses - $500 - $3,000 per month!
- Stock Bonuses!
- Incredible Incentives!
- Retirement Programs!
- Company Paid Trips 3 all-inclusive trips within the US and Mexico each year!
- Awesome Company Culture and Coworkers!
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insurer, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, life insurance, life insurance agent, medicare