Here at Mass Markets, we keep things light. We believe our employees are at their best when they re happy. This is an on-site call center position and a chance to work indoors in a fun and energetic environment. Our training will make you an expert in Fortune 500 products and state of the art communications technology. Following a fun, best in class training, you will help customers by troubleshooting any overlooked options and offering them new products and services. With Mass Markets you ll earn commission on top of your hourly wage and through daily contests and after a year, earn an employee stock contract. This is a rare opportunity to share in the vision and success of a growing company. A job that will keep you engaged, smiling and earning more money year.
WHAT IS A CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE AND WHAT DO THEY DO?
In this role, you will be responsible for handling outbound sales inquiries using state-of-the-art contact center technology and customer experience methodology. As a highly trained expert on products, technology, and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day. In addition to being an all-around great asset to the team, our entry level sales representatives are responsible for the following tasks.
- Listen to and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade customers
- Explain and position products and process when interacting with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE WORKING AT MASS MARKETS?
- You enjoy talking to people and helping them resolve any frustrations they may be facing
- Problem solving gets you excited
- You are money motivated, you like getting paid more for doing more
- You re a quick learner and thrive on change
- You have experience in entry level customer facing positions such as retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or administrative office roles where you liked interacting with customers
- You love talking; people even say you should get paid for talking (perfect fit!)
LIKE WHAT YOU ARE HEARING? WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Great! Here are the qualifications for a Call Center Representative:
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Highly reliable
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
ABOUT MASS MARKETS
As an Anything-as-a-Service pioneer, Mass Markets offers comprehensive XaaS solutions for our customers. Beyond traditional customer service, inside sales, telemarketing, and tech support services, Mass Markets provides Managed Services Platform Products (MSPP) specializing in cloud technology, telephony software, and integration on-demand, as well as Multiple Contact Center Software Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) options.
Specifically, Mass Markets is a unique provider of Anything-as-a-Service (XaaS) solutions, and an aggressive mid-market Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm with the technological capabilities of the \"big box aka Global BPO's\". Our clients benefit from direct interaction with highly tenured and experienced industry veterans that have successfully serviced a number of the fortune 500 companies. Our sophisticated, innovative, and Managed Service Platform Products (MSPP) solutions are levered to translate client's requirements into operational excellence. Our USA-based facilities and robust information technology capabilities integrate seamlessly with B2B and B2C customer life cycles. We are sales and service experts that thrive on being the top performer for our clients.
Front and back office BPO resource groups all come with battle-tested leadership experience that is unmatched across the highly competitive landscape we operate within. Mass Markets' BPO customers utilize our Infrastructure and Big Database-as-a-Service (BDBaaS) at no additional cost. Mass Markets also uniquely offers Education Software-as-a-Service (ESaaS) models including role-play and immersive simulation training solutions for each engagement where appropriate. Mass Markets enables our clients to tailor different expense models to their exact needs. These include subscription-based, usage-based, per hour, per contact, and market determined pricing for communication services, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings.
Mass Markets operates exclusively in the USA to provide clients with comprehensive security measures, quality control, and extensive experience.
FIND OUT MORE AT or PARTNER CODES #CB