Portland, OR is Currently looking for an experienced Travel Registered Nurse
Med.surg Tele to fill 13-week contract opening with a hospital located in the Clackamas, OR area.
Traveler expected to take fair share of on call shifts.
- Salary: Get customized pay package w/ your recruiter.
- Specialty: Operating Room RN
- Facility: Hospital
-Location: Portland, OR
- Quantity of positions: 5
- Target Start Date: December 18
- Assignment Length: 13-week assignment
- Shift:Day (8 Hours) 7::30
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse - Operating Room
- The role of the operating room (OR) nurse or perioperative nurse is to provide care for patients before, during and after surgery or surgical procedures.
- OR travel nursing job duties also include patient education, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse , and potentially RN first assistant or operating room director (with additional training).
- Circulating OR nurses work within the operating suite but outside of the sterile field; scrub OR nurses handle and prepare operating instruments and equipment within the sterile field. Perioperative nurses work in every type of healthcare facility.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - Operating Room
- Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the applicable state.
- 2 years of experience working as a Registered Nurse
- 2 years of operating room preferred
- BLS required