Location: St. James, MN, US
Company: Mayo Clinic
Heal the Sick, Advance the Science, Share the Knowledge
Position Summary:You are invited to partner with the nation s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2016-2017), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
Responsibilities:The Mayo Clinic Health System Family Medicine Department in St. James, Minnesota is seeking a Physician to join our practice. Mayo Clinic Heath System in St. James was recently recognized as the 2014 Minnesota Hospital Association s Best Hospital Workforce!
The Physician will partner with 3 Physicians and 3 Advanced Practice Providers in a collaborative team effort to provide a complete scope of care for patients in the ambulatory setting. The Physician works cooperatively with MD s, other PA s/NP s, RN s and other allied health personnel. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development of the life span and the ability to assess data reflective of the patient s status and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient s age-specific needs is required in a team based environment.
- Family medicine clinic coverage as part of an integrated care team with physicians, APPs and nursing partnerships that supports the Mayo Model of Community Care.
- Some flexibility with Clinic Hours between 8 AM and 6 PM
- Urgent care coverage is a possibility during clinic hours
- Coverage for hospitalized patients; acute and transitional
- Back-Up Coverage for Emergency Room APP s
- Practice flexibility in the future for expanded roles with community health delivery, hospital and other special interests depending on candidate
- Nursing home support within a care team model
- Join a practice with strong community support and rapid practice growth in the last three years in services and volumes in both the outpatient and inpatient settings.
- Employed Mayo Clinic position
- Malpractice covered by Mayo Clinic
- Vacation, CME, and Retirement benefits
- Position allows for significant balance between work and free time
Licensure or Certification:Board Eligible or Board Certified (BE/BC) in Family Medicine
Why Mayo Clinic?Mayo Clinic is known nationally and internationally for outstanding achievements in patient care, research, and education. Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit, integrated group practice focusing on high quality, compassionate medical care. Multi-disciplinary teams work together to care for patients, joined by common systems and a philosophy of \"the needs of the patient come first.\" Mayo Clinic has sites in Minnesota, Arizona, and Florida. Staff positions include an academic appointment with the College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic. The compensation package at the Mayo Clinic is highly competitive and includes exceptional benefits.
Site Description:We invite you to join us in St. James, Minnesota! Located on a four lane highway just 35 miles west of our Regional Medical Center in Mankato, Minnesota, St. James is the county seat in Watonwan County and offers a wide range of opportunities for recreation and relaxation, with the kind of Home Town service, community pride and hospitality that will make you want to return. Wonderful eateries and unique shopping greet you on Main Street. Community Theater, concerts and plays, and Movie Theater complete the package.
Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities).
Job Posting Number:44187BR
Date: Aug 13, 2017
Job Segment: Medical, Family Medicine, Patient Care, Physician, Healthcare, Research
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice physician, nocturnist, provider, urgent, urgent care
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!