Registered Nurse - Neurosurgical ICU
This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a brand new Neuroscience Institute. The neuro intensive care unit consists of 10 beds with an average patient ratio of 2:1. RNs on this unit will primarily care for critically ill neuroscience patients to include but not limited to: complex spine, skull base surgeries, strokes, brain tumors, hydrocephalus, increased ICP and seizures.
Our Ideal Candidate:
The ideal Registered Nurse candidate for this department will have a minimum of 2-3 years of Neurosurgical ICU experience. Candidates must have excellent critical thinking and time management skills. We are seeking enthusiastic RN's with exemplary professionalism and compassion that will be effective team players who are committed to delivering the highest quality of patient care.
* Minimum 2-3 years of Neurosurgical ICU experience is required
* Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse (CNRN) certification is strongly preferred
* Stroke Certified Registered Nurse (SCRN) certification is strongly preferred
* BSN, ASN or Diploma required
* Current Florida Registered Nurse Licensure
* Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association
* NIH Stroke Scale Certification Required
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills skills BACH_a33d1a thinking care Minimum critical is Nurse patient
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!