SAE and Associates is a behavioral health consultant firm with projects specializing in transformative care. We are currently looking to hire an experienced behavioral health consultant for project based hours that must have advanced expertise in children services as both a clinician and an administrator.
Children Generalist Consultant position.
Competitive applicants must have the following:
- At least 15 years in a clinic environment with either assessments or therapy services
- At least 10 years of working directly with children with and families
- At least 10 years of a multi-disciplinary treatment team environment
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience
Knowledge of treatment methodologies, such as the following, among others.
- Partnering for Success (PFS)
- Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Assessment
- Family Assessment Response (FAR)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Child and Family-focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CFF-CBT)
- Multisystemic Therapy (MST)
- Functional Family Therapy (FFT)
- Family Centered Treatment (FCT)
- Motivational Interviewing Approaches (MI)
- Trauma- focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Identifying and training on relevant and varied evidenced based practice models for potential new clinical service activities.
- Mapping of required administrative and clinical workflow to support launch of new clinical service activities.
- Knowledge of staffing requirements and skills for the relevant evidence based practice models and current clinical implementation.
- Experience with service model changes.
- Evaluate and provide guidance on documentation requirements for service model change and transition to managed care billing guidelines.
- Developing and facilitating training on clinical interventions and EBPs.
- Mapping current activities to new service activities for administrative oversight.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- 15+ years of experience in clinic environment
- 10+ years working with children and families, and in a multi-disciplinary treatment setting
- 5+ years in a supervisory role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills
SAE and Associates is a behavioral health consultant firm with projects specializing in transformative care. SAE helps agencies and programs that work with mental health, substance abuse, HIV/AIDS, youth, elderly, LGBT, homeless, veterans, and minority, underserved populations obtain the funding and development assistance they need to effectively care for these vulnerable populations.
Please visit our website at http://www.saeandassociates.com/ to learn more about our company.