Attention Drivers! We're offering a \$1,500 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Sept. 30, 2017! (\$750 at 90 days and \$750 at 180 days!)
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Averitt has immediate openings for Dedicated Drivers to help serve our automotive manufacturing customer located in Smyrna, Tennessee!
This exceptional full-time career option entails:
* Since this is a local position, you can expect to be home daily!
* Make nighttime deliveries of automotive parts to the customer's automobile plant from suppliers within a 200-mile radius of Smyrna.
* Start times are route specific and will be assigned on your 1st day
* This is a night shift position; start times will vary but typically between 4pm-1am
* Average shift is 9-11 hours per shift
* Routes run 5 days a week with Sat. & Sun. work as required by customer
Experienced Drivers (with 12+ months of solo driving experience):
* Starting pay is \$16.45/hour; top out of \$16.95/hour is reached within 12 months
Paid Training Programs:
Driving School Grads:
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the previous 180 days.
Students will also earn \$5,000 tuition assistance bonus! Payable after completing orientation at a rate of \$150+ /month.
If you have less than 12 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you.
Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid five hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-6 weeks. After training you will start at \$16.45/hour.
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
* Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as
* \$68.75 per week for family
* \$27.90 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
* 8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
* Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
* Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
* Wellness programs available
* Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
* Company provided professional uniforms
* Wells Fargo banking products.
* Flexible spending accounts.
* Wellness programs available.
* Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
* Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
* Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
* Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
* Weekly direct payroll deposits.
* Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
* A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Off BACH_a33d1a driving After
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!