When days cannot be added to a life, we add life to remaining days. Our multidisciplinary teams offer culturally-sensitive, end-of-life and palliative care services to patients and their families at home or in assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals.
In this position you will provide end-of-life care to all patients accepted to our Hospice Program and admitted to our Hospice Residence in the Bronx. You will assess, plan intervene and evaluate all care provided to your patients . You will also provide patient and family teaching and document all care provided. You will collaborate with all members of the interdisciplinary team and attend weekly interdiciplinary team meetings, case conferences and any inservices provided.This position consists of twelve-and-a-half hour shifts and you will be required to work every other weekend. home care, nursing, RN, homecare, nurse, hospice, home care hospice, hospice nurse, hospice rn
* Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing
* Licensed to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New York.
* Must have a minimum of two years RN experience in med/surg, oncology, hospice or critical care.
* Strong critical thinking and communication skills a must.
* Certification in Hospice and Palliative Care preferred but must obtain certification within one year of hire.
We truly value our staff and further acknowledge their contributions by offering:
* Employee and family health coverage
* Competitive salaries
* Employer contributed pension plan
* Generous time off
* Employee tuition reimbursement
* Dependent tuition reimbursement
* 403(b) retirement plan
all BACH_a33d1a hour
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!