We are looking for a dedicated individual for this Full-Time Permanent opening that includes Competitive Pay & Excellent Benefits!
ECI SLP with pedi experience - Can't take a CFY this time.
POSITION TYPE: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
LOCATION: Baytown, Texas
SHIFT: Mon - Thurs 8 am - 6 pm, Fri 8 am - 12, no weekends
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Excellent time management skills and complete documentation.
- Ability to be flexible, strong work ethic, work on a multidisciplinary team and have compassion for patients and families
- Bilingual preferred
- ASL candidates preferred
- Evaluates and re-evaluates clients using appropriate evaluation tools
- Develops treatment plans
- Implements plan of care and applies knowledge of growth
- Provides education to clients and/or families
- Utilizes and coordinates other community resources as indicated
- Participates in case conferences and summary reports
- Documents the client's daily progress
- May supervise Assistants and Interns
- Current Texas SLP license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Master Degree in Speech-Language Pathology required
- Doctorate Degree in Speech-Language Pathology preferred
- Certification of Clinical Competence by ASHA
- CPR: Healthcare Provider
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200- 8888