We are looking for a dedicated individual for this Full-Time Permanent opening that includes Competitive Pay & Excellent Benefits!
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Emergency Room (ER)
SHIFT: Day Shift and Night Shift available
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Must be a registered nurse with 2-4 years of clinical experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) preferred through American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Acceptable degrees from an accredited school include: Diploma Program in Nursing, an Associate Degree in Nursing, or a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
To arrange an interview with the facility hiring manager and learn specific details about this opportunity, call Blue Royal Staffing today and speak with one of our recruitment professionals.