Prestigious Financial Services Organization is seeking a Senior JAVA DevOps Developer.
- Java/JEE application design and development to migrate large monolithic application to micro services based architecture
- Migrating existing delivery process to DevOps Automation based on Containerization
- The developer will setup Container based Development Ops function in our department, by bringing in experience of - evaluation of automation tools, design and implementation of based on Containerization automation and instill a Development Ops mindset into the development team.
- 8-10 years of experience in Design and Development of Applications and Web Services using the Java EE, JSP, XML, Weblogic 10, AJAX. Ability to independently perform the all developer duties from Analysis to deployment to post production defect fixing.
- 1-2 years of DevOPS experience in developing and deploying containers using Docker, OpenShift etc.
- Primarily expert at writing services/APIs and Back End business logic applications.
- Development and deployment of micro-services is DESIRED.
- Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML. Produce high quality design artifacts that cover all aspects of sound architecture. Ability to review and comment on Jr Developers design.
- Experience in setup of automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery of JEE applications using the listed or comparable tools - git, bitbucket/teamforge, Linux/Unix, maven/gradle/grunt/gulp, jenkins, npm/artifactory, splunk/logstash, selenium/junit, ansible/chef/puppet
- Hands-on experience in Scripting leveraging APIs to automate delivery processes, on Weblogic/Tomcat, DB2, Unix/Linux platforms.
- Strong experience in using JEE patterns in Real Time situations.
- Not a just developer, but a developer with mindset to think holistically to build a reliable, flexible, well performing system with completely automated delivery processes.
- Experience in using Java presentation frameworks STRUTS or similar frameworks, and JQuery
- Integration experience using Web Services and EJB preferably on Oracle/Weblogic Suite, Oracle BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) and Oracle BPM (Business Process Management).
- Fully understand how to configure web and applications on Weblogic Server.
- Strong Back End experience to develop Data Layer using frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc. Experience in creating backed frameworks is huge plus.
- Experience in Data Integration, Messaging/Events and SOA using Oracle SOA Suite
- Strong experience in using XML, JAXB, and XML persistence using XQuery.
- Extensive use of Eclipse (commonly used plug-ins and debug techniques)
- Experience with Build and Deployment tools and languages - ANT, Shell script, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Expert in creating SQL, XQuery and Stored Procedures, performance tuning of Database queries.
- MISMO experience, Mortgage experience, DB2, Oracle DB are plus.
- Good communication and team player.