* Provide world class customer service by smiling and greeting all customers
* Be knowledgeable to answer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise
* Set up advertising displays and arranges merchandise on tables to promote sales
* Stocks shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
* Attend required product meetings
* Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Demonstrate strong organization, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and problem solving skills
* Ability to perform basic math; perform operations using units of currency, measurements and understanding percentages
* Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following Scheels' policies and procedures
* With or without accommodations, be able to sit, and/or stand, for extended periods of time. Able to reach, balance, walk or crawl
* Able to lift or move up to 25 lbs.
* Ability to work assigned scheduled which may include varied hours, evening, weekends, and holidays
Education and Experience:
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of a High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED), one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be flexible to work assigned schedule between 8am and 9pm, Monday through Sunday. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Average hours per week are between 20-27 hours.
concerning solving BACH_a33d1a
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!