TEXAS - DEDICATED HAULS
Want to build a strong driving job?Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
- 45 CPM for all drivers
- Extra Stop/Pickup: $20
- Layover: $96/day
- Detention: $12/hour (after 2 hours, up to 10 hours)
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets
- Bonuses: fuel, safety, performance and retention
- Earn up to an additional .07 cpm in monthly bonuses. Fuel, safety, and retention
Work and Route
- Average Miles: 1,800 to 2,200 per week (potential for more)
- Main Driving Region: TX, OK, LA, AR with some runs to AL, GA, and CO
- Home Time: every 7-10 days. Weekends and 34-hour restarts aren't guaranteed to be at home.
Call us today! 888.###.####
or visit: joinjbscarriers.com
Must be at least 21 years old, have a valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of Tractor Trailer Experience.
Mentor programs are avaialbe for drivers with less than a year of experience.
Associated topics: cdl a, class a truck, company over the road, company owner, dedicated regional, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driving, tanker, tanker truck
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!