Job Description The Merchandising Operations Director (Senior Coordinator) is a key leadership role in the Global Merchandising Operations Team. The Merchandising Operations Senior Coordinator is responsible for leading a multi-year Category Management delivery effort, including people, process and technology enablement; and leading the development of the new Whole Foods Market Inventory Management operating model. This role will collaborate with numerous partners including Merchandising Operations capability leads (e.g. Space, Price), Category Managers, and Technology Partners to help ensure the successful implementation of Category Management and Inventory Management.
This role is part of our Merchandising evolution. Join us now in ATX!
Learn more at
* Lead the Category Management Delivery office and act as the primary business leader for planning and managing the Category Management implementation.
* Lead the effort to define the new Inventory Management Operating Model, include capabilities, functions, processes, roles, team structure and technology solutions.
* Partner with the Technology Team and Infor Product Program leaders to scope, prioritize, roadmap, and oversee technology development for Category Management and Inventory Management.
* Develop strong partnerships across WFM (e.g. Supply Chain/Distribution, Retail Operations, Regional Operations, Team Member Services, Change Enablement) to ensure the effective delivery of Category Management and Inventory Management.
* Manage the Inventory Management team that will begin to build and centralize key inventory tasks.
* Manage the Merchandising Operations Program Management Office (PMO) team, ensuring merchandising projects are effectively scoped, resourced and managed.
* Manage the Merchandising Operations Process team, ensuring clear, effective and efficient Merchandising processes.
* Develop Teams and Team Members including team culture, development and coaching, and performance management.
* Act as a change agent across all Merchandising teams and help Team Members understand and manage through significant organizational change.
* 10 years Merchandising and Inventory Management experience, preferably in the Grocery sector.
* 6 years Team leadership experience.
* Experience implementing complex change and acting as business lead for technology implementations.
* Experience in building out Centers of Excellence.
* Deep knowledge of Inventory Management practices, ideally in both the center store and perishables business areas.
* Broad understanding of Category Management processes including Category Strategy, Assortment Planning, Pricing, Promotions and Space.
* Ability to motivate Team Members and partners, and to advance projects amid complexity and ambiguity.
* Ability to form strong partnerships and create common ground with multiple stakeholders.
* Strong communication skills and ability to influence others through written and oral communications.
* Alignment with the Whole Foods Market mission, Quality Standards and Core Values.
* Sense of ownership and accountability.
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
processes the people BACH_a33d1a Manage and
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!