Has making a career move been on your mind? Maybe it's time to consider joining a transportation leader with a 40-year history of excellence.
Averitt currently has an immediate opening for full-time Dedicated Team Drivers to help serve our apparel customer in Evansville, Indiana.
Drivers for this account must live within 150 mile radius the Averitt service center.
As a driver on this account, you'll:
* Pick up a load of shoes at the customer's distribution center located in Evansville
* Set out for delivery to retail stores located throughout America.
* This team position will primarily be running out West to Idaho, Utah, Montana and/or Arizona
* After making all deliveries and return pickups, you may make a backhaul pickup at either a customer vendor or a 3rd party customer.
* Runs typically begin on Sunday morning and return Friday mornings; may depart on Monday.
* You can expect weekend home time.
* Starting pay is .48 cpm split; reaching .50 cpm after 2 years
* Current average of 3,800 miles per week
* Unloading pay of \$.125/ piece
* Average route will have 5-7 stores to deliver to with some store returns being picked up
* Driver is to move product to the rear of trailer and assist customer. Conveyer rollers will be provided to assist driver.
Check out these additional benefits of being a full-time member of the Averitt driving team:
* Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALLstarting as low as
* \$68.75 per week for family
* \$27.90 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
* Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
* Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
* Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
* 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
* Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
* Uniform program- Averitt will provide
* Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
* Referral rewards program
* Weekly direct payroll deposits
* Flexible spending accounts
* Wells Fargo banking products
* Wellness programs available
* Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and most meals
* A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Weekly customer provide initiatives BACH_a33d1a fulltime will package Uniform
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!