We're looking for Medical Surgical RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Danville, PA. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a MedSurg RN, you will conduct patient assessments and prioritize data collection based on patients' immediate conditions or needs. MedSurg RNs perform ongoing assessments and appropriate treatments as ordered by a physician. Documenting patient findings and providing education and support to patients' families is essential to this travel nurse position.
As a Medical Surgical Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
* Provide bedside care for a variety of patients, including pre- and post-op patients.
* Prepare, administer and record prescribed medication, reporting any adverse reactions to treatment.
* Change dressings, insert catheters and start IVs.
* Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient.
* Educates patients on surgical procedures.
* Participates in discharge planning and initiates patient education plan as prescribed by physician.
Medical Surgical Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. RNs will work in a fast-paced environment treating patients that may be confused, agitated, and/or uncooperative.
Must have 2 years experience BACH_a33d1a should start for walk to based for Educates
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!