Join Ecolab's sales team as a Sales and Service Route Manager in the Mankato, MN market. This opportunity is within our industry leading PureForce division, which offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice and hospitality industries. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned an existing territory of restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term career facilities and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
We are looking for candidates who will reside within 40 miles of Mankato, MN, and are willing to be on call 1 in every 5 weekends.
What You Will Do:
* Grow sales within an existing territory of food service and hospitality accounts by providing customers with service and training
* Apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on ware washing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems
* Learn customers' warewashing systems and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs
* Leverage your hands-on, mechanical service combined with Ecolab's consultative sales approach to enhance our total value to the customer; provide emergency service to appreciative customers
* Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that your customers' facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained
What's in it for You:
* Paid training program that includes job shadowing, e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training, allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success
* After your training is complete, grow your income as you drive sales in your market
* Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
* Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use
* Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or leadership
* Completed High School Diploma or GED
* Minimum of 2 years work experience
* Ability to work overnight shifts and be on call at night, on weekends and over holidays as required
* Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, occupational assessment, lift and/or carry 75 pounds, color vision test and drug screen
* Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
* No Immigration Sponsorship available
* Service industry mechanical experience (e.g. refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC and/or military experience)
* Customer service experience where you have directly interfaced with customers
* Previous business to business commercial sales experience
* Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality, and/or pool and spa
Keywords: account , restaurants, route sales representative, chemical sales representative job description, sales representative, pool route sales, food service sales, territory jobs, diversity recruitment, hospital sales representative, restaurant training, specialty chemical sales, territory sales manager, national pool route, territory manager job description, appliance sales and service, account manager training, specialty chemical company, specialty chemical products, forklift sales and service, specialty chemical manufacturers, chemical sales, institutional sales, restaurant management, hospitality management, consultative sales, chemical sales rep, sales representative, food service, housekeeping, hospitality sales, pool and spa, hotel, cafeteria, restaurant manager, outside, distribution, representative, account manager, chemical account manager, cleaning, linens, value selling, sales and service, hygiene, military officer, JMO, veteran, veteran job, veteran jobs, jobs after military, route sales job in
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2016 sales of $13 billion and 48,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world. For more Ecolab news and information, visit
Follow us on Facebook facebook.com/ecolab, or LinkedIn linkedin.com/company/ecolab.
hospitality to which forklift BACH_a33d1a Sponsorship
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!