Now Hiring Lease Purchase or Owner Operators CDL-A Truck Drivers in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, & North Florida ONLY! Immediate Need!
MUST have 2 years recent Class A experience in last 3 years to be considered!! NO Exceptions!!
Our Lease Purchase Drivers can take advantage of a walk away lease with a set weekly payment on the truck of their choosing. No credit check! No money down! No balloon payment!
Minimum Qualifications to Apply
Lease Purchase CDL-A Truck Driver Position:
Extended Short Haul - Home Every Weekend
Long Haul - Home Every Other Weekend
Shelton will furnish the following:
Requirement of Leased Driver:
1. Take physical.
2. Take drug test.
3. Meet all qualifications required of company drivers.
A. Application must be approved.
B. Run under company electronic log program.
C. Must turn in all fuel tickets.
D. Must maintain a company approved MVR rating.
4. Equipment must meet federal and company requirements and be inspected on a specified schedule.
5. Work Comp Insurance - Occupational Injury Insurance is required.
6. Bob Tail Coverage is required.
7. Must possess IRP license plate with 80,000 lbs. limit which is good in all states in which they plan to run.
Headquartered in Altha, Florida, Shelton Trucking has a history success spanning more than 45 years. With additional terminals or drop yards in Panama City, FL, Saraland, AL, & Jacksonville, FL we succeed by treating our clients and team members with the flexibility, respect, and responsiveness they deserve. We believe in teamwork, dedication, reliability, and commitment to excellence. If you do as well, you might be a good fit.
Drive the way you want, and earn the rewards you deserve, with Shelton Trucking.