Edmonds School District has over 20,000 students and 35 schools. We seek outstanding professionals who are committed to helping young people achieve success, enjoy working in a team environment, look for opportunities to expand their capabilities, and view education as a partnership of students, staff, parents, and the community.
We are currently hiring school bus drivers (begin your career as a substitute with the potential of moving into a regular school bus driver position in the future). No experience required. Apply online today and join our team!
* Be on-call for routes, starting as early as 5:00 a.m. (Hours vary greatly according to the assignment.)
* Safely transport students to/from school and on field trips.
* Drive large and small school buses with automatic transmission.
* Read maps and follow directions/run sheets for routes.
* Successful student behavior management.
* Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections.
* Assist students in the loading and unloading process.
* Clean and maintain school buses and fuel buses as required.
* Maintain composure under pressure.
* Update daily paperwork/records.
* At least 21 years old.
* Valid Washington State driver's license. Good driving record.
* Pass a background/fingerprint check; subject to random drug tests after hire.
* Skills in written and verbal communication.
* Willing to obtain a Commercial Driver's License - all necessary training will be provided by the School District.
* Annual wage increases in alignment with market value.
* Paid training for WA State CDL.
* Mon-Fri shifts and time off during school vacation periods. No nights or weekends!
Please complete all steps in the application process so that we may fully consider you. We are seeking the best applicant for this position and will give time and care to review your materials.
- Complete the online application form, providing clear and complete answers to all questions that are asked.
- You may include other information of your choosing, such as letters of reference.
Selection for the vacancy will be based on applicants work experience, performance, evaluations and ability to satisfactorily perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
If you are hired, you will need to complete an Employment Eligibility Form and submit documentation to Human Resources for review and verification to comply with the Federal Immigration Reform and Control Act. All offers of hire are contingent upon passing a nation-wide criminal history check. Category: Transportation , Keywords: Bus Driver
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!