The Clinical Training Educator supports the delivery of client specific program educational materials to patients, physicians, and health care providers This individual leads and coordinates ongoing trainings of disease states and medications. This position solves complex problems, takes a new perspective using existing solutions and works independently with minimal guidance.
Contacts are routinely inter-organizational and outside customers. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
The primary function of the Clinical Training Educator is to provide patients, physicians, and health care providers with program-specific trainings, approved materials, and tools to effectively execute a quality clinical process, ensuring that training materials support the desired standard in accordance with company Policy and Procedures, accreditation standards, and program requirements.
• Designs, develops and/or delivers training to address identified needs or gaps in performance or knowledge.
• Trainings support patients, physicians, and health care providers by providing recurrent, tactical, customer service and client specific programs which could be delivered through a variety of mediums to support the business need (classroom, webcasts, etc.).
• Trainings encompass presentations and return demonstrations to ensure level of competency of team members.
• Adheres to all client specific program PSP Completes client specific and UBC training programs within timeframe indicated at time of release of training materials.
• Completes post-training assessment test with mandatory passing score.
• Participates in cross functional task force and special projects as assigned.
• Liaises regularly with training facilitators and others to ensure alignment of training offerings, tools, and resources.
• Bachelor's degree in nursing or health care science preferred, or 11 - 14 years of equivalent work experience
• RN licensure in the state(s) of practice required
• 5 - 8 years general nursing experience, 3 - 5 of which include healthcare related patient recruiting/training experience
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office software;
• Competent in Atlas and clinical program applications
• Ability to analyze and interpret complex data and situations
• Ability to structure and develop implementable solutions to business problems
• Able to work effectively across organization and foster teamwork;
• Ability to demonstrate ownership of projects and carry responsibility for building strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
• Must be results oriented with demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience in presenting to a group of people and also 1:1
• Preferred experience in continuing education (CE) material development
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
United BioSource Corporation (UBC), a subsidiary of Express Scripts, is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with life science companies to make medicine and medical products safer and more accessible. Our services support the full lifecycle of medicine and medical products, including development, commercialization, and long-term value and safety.
While UBC offers employment within Patient Support, Nursing, Pharmacy and Corporate, two main focus areas for the company are Clinical Development & Research and Safety & Risk Management. Members of the Clinical Development and Research teams help evaluate study protocol, target study population, recruit physicians and patients, and collect, clean, validate and report data. As a result, sponsors are able to submit findings to regulatory authorities or make a no-go decision in a timely and clear-cut manner. Additionally, our Safety and Risk Management teams develop, deliver, and report evidence to reinforce safe and appropriate product use.
Through our Patient Access services, we help patients begin therapy quickly and remain on therapy, building strong relationships with patients to ensure optimal care.
UBC aligns with Accredo and CuraScript SD, also part of the Express Scripts family, to provide best-in-class, integrated services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.