Scheels is currently seeking a Part-Time Women's Clothing Sales Associate for our Overland Park, Kansas location. The ideal candidate will have a passion for athletic, fashion, and casual clothing. While committing to a professional, team environment; this associate will provide assistance to fellow associates and customers in retrieving freight, displaying merchandise on the floor and providing world-class customer service.
* Provide world-class customer service by smiling, greeting and assisting all customers; be friendly and courteous when greeting customers on the sales floor
* Unload product from freight, tag, fold, hang and price merchandise to be displayed out on the sales floor or in backstock
* Restock merchandise in shoe backstock; bring product to floor to display
* Maintain orderly appearance of work area and surrounding areas
* Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
* Ability to be organized, multi-task, and maintain all aspects of support
* With or without accommodations. be able to sit, and/or stand, for extended periods of time
* Embrace project visions and respond with urgency to address project needs
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other associates of the organization
* Exercise judgment and tact and be able to effectively work with all levels within the organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
* Ability to complete basic mathematical equations
* Able to lift or move up to 50 lbs.
Education and Experience:
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of a High School diploma, or General Education Degree (GED); one to three months of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of both.
Must be flexible to work assigned schedule between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am and 6:00 pm on Sunday. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Must be available to work a minimum of 2 evening shifts Monday-Friday and every other weekend. The average hours worked per week is 20 hours.
Scheels offers a complete benefit package to include:
* Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Associate Discount
* Employee Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity Employer
Scheels complies fully with all local, state and federal employment laws and shall provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, the presence of any mental or physical disability, status with regard to public assistance or marriage, or any other category protected by local, state or federal law.
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity, please complete our online application and attach your resume or stop by our store at 6503 West 135th Street, Overland Park, Kansas 66223 to complete a paper application.
address Include Employee BACH_a33d1a
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!