Job ID: 171122 RN - PRN Rotating - McMinnville McMinnville, Tennessee Regular / Rotating
Additional Job Information
Title: RN - Medicine
City, State: McMinnville,TN
Location: TN - River Park Hospital
Department: Med Surg
Additional Job Details: PRN Rotating
Provides direct nursing care to medical-surgical patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Contribute to Mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied with the Mission Statement: A. Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who lack resources for a reasonable quality of life.B. Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life.C. Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership.D. Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship.E. Creativity - Courageous Innovation.F. Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
- Assesses and coordinates discharge planning needs with patient, family, and members of the healthcare team.
- Assesses the physical and psychological status of patients, provides interventions/treatments and evaluates effectiveness of care to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and family and provides age-specific and culturally appropriate education. All other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Tennessee Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing
- Clinical nursing experience within the past five (5) years preferred.
How To Apply
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension Candidate Care at 1-.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.