GREELEY, CO - REGIONAL DRIVERS
Want to build a strong driving job?Load up with protein.
Protein-power your job by joining JBS. As the transportation arm of the world s leading meat processor, our truck drivers help feed America and enjoy the strength that comes with it.
- 34 to 41 CPM, based on years of driving experience
- All miles paid unless going home
- Extra Stop/Pickup: $20
- Unloading (optional for drivers): $2.50 per thousand lbs.
- Lumper: paid by JBS
- Layover: $80 per occurrence (after 24 hours idle) layover will also be paid on loads with extra transit time.- Detention: $12/hour (after 2 hours, up to 10 hours),
- Breakdown: $12/hour (after 4 hours in shop, up to 10 hours)
- Per Diem: 10 CPM
Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Bonuses: fuel, safety, performance and weekly retention
- NYC Bonus: $150 if drivers choose to run in New York City. It s not required
- Earn up to an additional .08 cpm in monthly bonuses. Fuel, safety, retention and performance
- Average Weekly Miles: 2500-2800 solos. 5,000+ for teams
- Main Driving Region: multi-state with consistent loops and dedicated lanes
- Truck Assignments: could be at any JBS terminal. No guarantee of being seated at your home terminal.
- Average Home Time: 34 hours a week
Call us today! 888.###.####
or visit: joinjbscarriers.com
Must be at least 21 years old, have a valid Class-A CDL with 1 year of Tractor Trailer Experience.
Mentor programs are avaialbe for drivers with less than a year of experience.
Associated topics: company driving, company truck driving, dedicated truck driving, flatbed driver, otr driver, over the road company, regional driver route, regional driving, tanker truck driver, time at home
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!