This position is responsible for the timely and accurate execution of the firm's equity trading activity and the implementation of proprietary equity strategies. Additional duties include fixed income trade settlement, oversight and execution of the firm's account review process, proxy voting/capital change processing, participation in the firm's vendor management process and general administrative duties.
* Execute trades as necessary or desirable.
* In collaboration with equity strategy managers, analyze and model strategies to assist strategy managers in determining implementation/tracking of client accounts managed to strategy.
* Coordinate, execute and document the firm's account review process
* Participate in scheduled team meetings. Develop and administer requisite agenda items as assigned. Coordinate with senior managing director to aggregate and disseminate relevant information to appropriate internal personnel.
* Review and execute proxy votes and capital changes across client portfolios.
* Participate in the firm's vendor management review process.
* Fixed Income Trade Settlement.Work with fixed income strategy managers within the firm's accounting system and with selected fixed income broker/dealers to complete trade settlement process.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
* Minimum of 1-2 years experience in investment operations, securities trading and/or financial services.
* Strong working knowledge of investment markets, financial services and investment vehicles.
* Strong written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Strong analytical skill, including knowledge and application of Microsoft Excel.
* Effective time management.
* Detail oriented.
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
"PROTECTED VETERANS" AND "INDIVIDUAL WITH DISABILITY"
with strategy activity of trading BACH_a33d1a strategies andor
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!