Ciber Global, LLC has multiple openings for the following positions in Troy, MI and various unanticipated locations throughout the US: - Sr. Database Administrator (Job Code 101) - architect, install, configure, upgrade, administer & maintain critical databases that support vital business functions.
- QA Consultant (Job Code 102) - under direct supervision, conduct quality assurance & testing analysis of applications; assist QA team in creating estimates, test plans, strategies & scripts.
- ETL Developer (Job Code 103) - perform extraction, transformation & loading (ETL) of data into data warehouse environment.
- Sr. Business Analyst (Job Code 104) - provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating & developing business systems & procedures that are cost effective & meet user requirements.
- Application Programmer / Developer (Job Code 105) - create & modify complex applications programs from detailed specifications.
- SQL Data Analyst (Job Code 106) - responsible for data analysis, data integration & data modeling & determine required changes to applications.
- Jr. Developer (Job Code 107) - under direct supervision, develop & integrate IT solutions by using appropriate development methodologies & standards.
- Sr. QA Tester (Job Code 108) - responsible for quality assurance analysis & testing of critical business applications.
- Sr. J2EE Developer (Job Code 109) - lead the design, development, implementation & testing of applications using Java/J2EE.
- Solution Architect (Job Code 1010) - define, design & deliver architecture based solutions to application development projects that align to client patterns & standards for enterprise systems.
- Sr. ERP Application Programmer (Job Code 1011) - design & develop ERP software applications; code & test programs using ERP technologies.
- COBOL Developer (Job Code 1012) - responsible for the design, development, maintenance & support of application programs in COBOL.
- Project Manager (Job Code 1013) - plan, implement, monitor & provide technical direction for IT projects.
- BI Developer (Job Code 1014) - responsible for business intelligence & data warehouse design, development, implementation, testing & maintenance.
- Business Systems Analyst (Job Code 1015) - as part of a team, formulate & define system scope and objectives based on user needs and applicable business systems & industry requirements. Travel and/or relocation required for all positions.
Application Instructions: To apply, please MAIL resume referencing the Job Code for which you are applying to: Ciber Global, LLC
Attn: J. Krug, Imm. Mgr.
8000 E. Maplewood Ave., Suite 122
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Category: Technology , Keywords: Software Engineer
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!