Your role as a Transport America OTR Solo driver will be hauling general commodities across the operating area. OTR Solo drivers can expect the professional treatment from a select group of experienced fleet leaders. No more concerns about waiting for loads or inconsistent miles - our team of customer service managers and planners are here to keep you rolling.
• $1,000 Sign on Bonus
• $1,000 orientation pay for all drivers who successfully complete orientation 9/6
• Top pay as high as $0.47 CPM for experienced drivers
• Additional $.04 CPM for HazMat loads
• You control your performance increases
• 24/7 access to your personal driver scorecard
• Accessorial Pay
• Average equipment age, 2.5 years
• Averages 2,500 miles per week
• Various home time options
• Valid Class A CDL Required!