Analyst, Digital Commerce Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Fort Myers, FL
This position will serve as the liaison between various Business Functional teams, Technology teams, and Support teams.
* Follow the established PMO framework and methodologies for gathering requirements and analyzing projects.
* Facilitate and coordinate the various tasks for successfully analyzing, designing, developing, testing and implementing the project on time and within the defined project budget.
* Ensure compliance with policies and standards as well as requirements for approvals, controls and documentation is satisfied.
* Assist project manager in overall project management, business priorities, and development standards during complex projects. Ensures project scope is aligned with stated departmental objectives, business needs, and budgetary measures.
* Documents activities from design to completion to assist future analysts in understanding work solutions. Ensure documentation completion for overall project.
* Able to learn and demonstrate interest in the retail industry, Digital and Omni-channel business.
* Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
* Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Proactively obtains, updates, and maintains functional requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
* Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs.
* Under the direction of a project manager, will work independently with users to define concepts Develops detailed project plan(s) related to assigned initiatives
* Manages delivery of critical path items from related subject matter experts or business owners and understands the components of running fiscally successful projects with On Time/In Scope/On Budget delivery
* Proactively identifies and reports on risks, issues, and dependencies for the project
* Provides appropriate feedback to the project owner and/or takes appropriate action for course-correction on methodology
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 3+ years' experience Systems Analyst or Project Management experience
* Intermediate experience gathering business requirements for IT projects.
* Intermediate experience with software development processes.
* Digital and Omni-Channel experience/interest is preferred.
* Experience with Jira and ticketing systems is preferred.
* Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
* Must have the ability to work in a fast pace environment and react to situations as they arise in the appropriate manner.
* Ability to analyze and resolve issues via telephone.
* Ability to work independently or in a team environment and effectively meet project deliverables on time.
* Must be dependable, punctual, and reliable.
* Must be flexible and available to provide off-hours support.
* Previous retail field experience is preferred.
up or obtains from and needs to controls requirements BACH_a33d1a development
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!