Provide customer service phone coverage in a high call volume call center environment for Patient Access Solutions. Perform associated data entry and multiple clerical tasks.
Key Job Responsibilities\: (Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
· Handle patient access calls
· Data Entry of applications for approval, denial or rejection
· Validate licensed practitioners
· Calculate scripts when applicable
· Troubleshoot order issues
· Determine case status
· Open and date stamp mail when applicable
· Meet department customer service, call and data entry standards
· Perform clerical duties\: filing, faxing, shredding, folding letters, etc.
· Perform special assignments when requested by management
· High School Diploma or GED
· Strong Customer Service Experience
· Ability to handle high volume calls
· General computer knowledge with experience in high-volume data entry
Associates or Bachelor's Degree, Pharmacy Technician Certification, Registered Nurse, Clinical Experience
· Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment
CONDUENT Business Process Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with CONDUENT Business Process Services may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to .