Beacon Hill Technologies is currently searching for an Oracle Commerce Business Analyst for a client located near Berea, Ohio. This is a contract position with the possibility of hire.
*EXPERIENCE WITH Oracle COMMERCE IS A MUST HAVE*
- Collaborates with various lines of business to scope and design new systems or system enhancements.
- Collaborates with IT resources to estimate and plan projects and/or enhancements.
- Produces clear, detailed documentation to be used by lines of business and IT to build quality business processes and web applications.
- Ensures that approved requirements are developed in sufficient scope and detail and in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Assists in the development of business cases, considering financial, resource, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and identified risks.
- Develops clear, traceable requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and workflow analysis.
- Delivers technical assessment documentation such as web infrastructure & architecture diagrams, platforms specifications, application needs, flow diagrams, system integrations, etc.
- Partners with marketers, developers, architects, subject matter experts, and other associates to establish the vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Develops quality assurance processes and documentation and testing where needed.
- Assists the Project Managers or Platform Managers maintaining project timelines; provides ongoing updates on project status to achieve objectives
- Collaborates with business analysts group to refine the business analyst processes and usage of the business tools.
- Mentors junior team members and provides coaching and guidance.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
Certified BA preferred, PMP is a plus
- Oracle Commerce experience is a MUST
- Microsoft Office products (Expert in Word, Visio, and Excel)
- Experience with and strong understanding of with web based projects and applications
- Understanding of .NET technology and data management systems
- Strong understanding of a Software Development Lifecycle is required