Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Senior Marketing Director directs and leads all facets of marketing. This requires development and implementation of sales strategies, retention strategies, forecasting, budgeting, leadership and supervision of a marketing team.
* Conceptual development for marketing functions in a high-growth, competitive environment, with ability to develop marketing plans for all residentially based products (video, telephony and HSD).
* Ensures subscribers have the optimal programming mix.
* Oversees the day-to-day operation of the marketing function for video, digital, voice and data.
* Ensures that programming expenses are at or below budget through ongoing negotiation with program service providers and coordination with corporate marketing staff.
* Ensures effective communication with customers and employees by reviewing all advertising, internal memoranda and presentations regarding system marketing initiatives.
* Improves the professionalism of marketing by providing guidance to marketing managers under his/her direction.
* Ability to facilitate effective work teams and meet business goals and objectives.
* Effectively takes advantage of the sales opportunities in the residential market through: packaging of video, digital, telephony and data services; development and management of an effective marketing organization; and partnering effectively with other groups within the company to deliver timely customer service.
* Achieves growth and profit objectives by optimizing the marketing and sales of residential customers.
* Responsible for measuring the performance of all direct reports.
* Bachelor's Degree Required in Marketing/Business, MBA preferred.
* 8+ years of experience in consumer marketing.
* Outstanding verbal and written skills.
* Familiarity with budgets and financial controls.
* Experience in advertising.
* Knowledge of market research, publicity, sales, direct marketing.
* Telecom marketing experience strongly preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke- free workplace.
BACH_a33d1a innovation leads with can profit have advertisers
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!