Do you have a passion for low-level code development? Do you pride yourself on solving problems that others think are impossible? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like you to join Lockheed Martin's Cyber & Specialty Software Development Team in Herndon Virginia
Knowledge areas and tasks for this team and position may include any of the following:
* Low-level firmware/software development pushing the bounds of the originally specified intent of the hardware/software
* Perform embedded development, software reverse engineering, and vulnerability research
* Understand and analyze assembly-level code on multiple architectures (x86, x64, ARM, MIPS, CPP, etc)
* Create and analyze network protocols throughout all layers of the network stack.
* Strong understanding of Cryptography
* Solid understanding of computer system and embedded system architectures
* Solid understanding of communications protocols
* Mentor other staff on Computer Network Exploitation techniques
* Automate testing and command execution using a scripting language (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby, etc)
* Understand the difference between developing in user-level vs. kernel-level
* Understanding of the Computer Network Exploitation (CNE) and Computer Network Attack (CNA) Tactics and Technologies
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and strong in the execution of research and prototype development. The Cyber Developer will be expected to work independently to determine and develop innovative approaches to research problems. The ideal candidate will be capable of presenting research results and prototypes to both internal and external entities.
* Must have a Bachelors degree with a minimum of 5-9 years of professional development experience, or if no degree must have equivalent experience/combined education (13-17 years of experience).
* Understanding of Vulnerability Research Process
* Experienced in Reverse Engineering
* Experience with Mobile Devices
* Must be a United States citizen
* Must have an active required security clearance
Experience with ...
* Vulnerability Research Process, Vulnerability techniques
* Reverse Engineering
* Static Analysis, Dynamic Analysis
* VR Tools (IDAPro, WinDbg, Wireshark, Peach Fuzzer, JTAG, gdb, BinaryNinja, RADAR2, binwalk, etc.)
* Assembly Language, Python
* Embedded Computer System Architectures (e.g. ARM, MIPS, etc.)
* Communications protocols (USB, 802.11, Bluetooth, NFC, TCP/IP, I2C, Serial, etc.)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Herndon Virginia in equivalent entities Understanding BACH_a33d1a code answered MIPS
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!