As a software engineer, Lockheed Martin invites you to create "new realities" enabling solutions that have never been seen before. As a member of the Cyber Solutions organization you'll work with a fast-paced and highly innovative team on diverse challenges. With the backing of a global technology leader and a culture that values innovative thinking and the resources that make it happen, engage in the creation of unprecedented capability. Stand on the shoulders of a rich heritage of achievement as you write our next chapter.
This position is for a Software Architect to spearhead the development of innovative new capability. As part of the Warfighter Solutions portfolio, this program is developing mission software on a software defined radio (SDR). Software Engineers will assist in the software radio design in an agile scrum development environment.
The Software Architect will be expected to lead a team through successful navigation of the toughest challenges. The architect should ensure the software architecture and development processes are optimized at all times for project success.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
* Experience/knowledge of software practices and configuration management
* Experience using C/C++ or another object oriented development language
* Effective oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment
* Demonstrated software design experience
* Experience with Systems Engineering practices and high level software design patterns
* Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies (Software languages, software patterns, signal analysis, software defined radio, etc.)
* Ability to work effectively in a rapid prototyping environment (Design a little, code a little, test a little)
* Strong analysis and mathematical skills
* Linux operating system experience
* Experience with software version control tools and methodologies
* Modeling and simulation experience
* Desire to lead or able to self-direct
* Current TS/SCI, last Periodic Reinvestigation within the last five years.
* C++ 11 experience
* GPU/CUDA programming
* Communications algorithm prototyping
* Experience with being given vague requirements and developing against them
* Knowledge of Agile development tools and methodologies specifically the Atlassian tool set (Jira, Crucible, Fisheye, and Confluence)
* C++ experience in real time processing environment
* C++ experience with HW interface C++ development
* Experience with scripting languages (Bash/Python)
* Automated testing experience (Nightly build and test) executed via scripting/Jenkins/Boost Unit Test
* Software Defined Radio (SDR) experience
* Experience with Signal Analysis
* Familiarity with signal test equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Function Generators, )
* Matlab/Octave experience
* COTS integration (ActiveMQ, Boost, jsoncpp, Log4cxx, etc.)
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): King of Prussia Pennsylvania team Modeling The BACH_a33d1a tools signal Reinvestigation
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!