Care Team Solutions is looking for Physician Assistants (PA) for a position with no nights or weekends, competitive pay and bonuses. It's a great opportunity to work for an exciting, young, national medical software company, as a Midlevel 360 Provider. The mission is to improve the quality of healthcare and keep populations healthy at a lower cost. By innovating and delivering scalable, end-to-end technology solutions and value-add clinical services, they enable Providers, Payers and Patients to THRIVE in the new world of value-based care.
- Competitive Pay!
- Part time & Full time positions available!
- No nights and weekends!
Physician Assistant (PA) POSITION AND PRIMARY JOB
The Physician Assistant (PA) position will require daily travel to practice locations. The provider will be performing Medicare Annual Wellness / office visits for several office locations. The provider will have a supervising physician agreement with the practices directly and will be working closely with the practices' office staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate scheduling of patients directly with the provider office and the consult staff.
- Perform Medicare Annual Wellness/ office visits using the new tool and abiding by all CMS regulations.
- Deliver excellent patient care and follow-up.
- Work with the Consult staff to complete visits both prior to and during the patient encounter.
- Work with the office managers at each location to drive high penetration rates.
- Travel to and from the providers' offices on a daily basis.
- A certified Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) with considerable clinical experience. (3 to 5 years preferred.)
- Active state license in Nevada.
- Delivery of excellent patient care.
- Geriatric, Adult Medicine or Family Medicine experience is a plus.
- Existing credentials with local health plans preferred.
- Proficient with Diagnosis, Billing, and Quality Measures.
- Coding knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and Health Plan benefit structures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with physicians, mid-levels, nursing colleagues, and medical office personnel such as Practice and Billing Manager, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible, energetic, self-starter with the ability to work in a non-structured environment.
- Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong technical knowledge of computers, software, EMR systems and cell phones.
- Willingness to travel/commute to various offices.
- Need to be comfortable with addressing acute complaints during the course of the AWV (i.e. UTI, URI, knee pain, etc.)
Melissa Manley | Account Manager
P x106 | F | Text Only