The primary responsibility of the Data Management Assistant is to collect, input, and disseminate accurate descriptive statistical data for patients served by Jefferson Plaza Family Health Home (JPFHH). The JPFHH Data Management Assistant will develop reports on the data and statistics from JPFHH and relay this information back to the JPFHH staff and management team on a routine basis. The JPFHH Data Management Assistant is responsible for understanding and communicating data requirements for the State Innovation Model (SIM) grant and keeping track of the deadlines and dates required by the grant as they relate to data reporting, as well as working with the data team to develop the necessary reports.
* Serve as primary data support for JPFHH, including maintaining the data map and adherence to data deliverables
* Compile and maintain accurate statistical information under the direction of JPFHH management and the Integrated Healthcare Data Manager
* Assist with maintaining records and filing systems in both paper and electronic formats
* Assist in meeting grant data requirements and deadlines
* Report data to the JPFHH management on a monthly basis and additionally as needed
* Perform regular office duties as assigned, including but not limited to data gathering, data entry, word processing, filing and copying
* Participate in team, advisory and committee meetings as needed and assigned
* Work between agencies to obtain all grant and program required data from each organization
* Maintain competence in data entry, data cleaning and data reporting skills
* Maintain effective interpersonal relationships with management, colleagues, collaborators and patients
* Provide program specific support and record keeping as needed
* Attend meetings related to the program and the grant as needed
Other duties, as assigned
* High School Diploma or GED with 2 years or more advanced related education and experience
* Good computer skills including filing, typing, and moderate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Familiarity with Access Data helpful; data entry skills are required
* Able to work independently and maintain a high level of efficiency
* Solid organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects, tasks and deadlines effectively and efficiently
Participate The with BACH_a33d1a organization as relationships
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!