Job ID: 220952 Registered Nurse (RN) / Providence Park / FT Rotating Waco, Texas Regular / Rotating
Additional Job Information
Title: RN-Long Term Care
City, State: Waco,TX
Location: Providence Park
Department: Skilled Nursing Facility 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Rotating, 36 hours,Weekly
Provides direct nursing care to patients in the long term care setting in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing (GN) obtained prior to start date or job transfer date is required-OR-Temporary or Current Registered Nurse (RN) license to practice in the state of Texas is required or must be obtained prior to hire or job transfer date-OR current home state license for multi-state license recognition through the Nurse Licensure Compact is required or must be obtained prior to hire or job transfer date.
- Associate Degree
- Associate's degree in nursing from an accredited program obtained prior to start date or transfer date requiredBSN preferred
- 1 year of experience in long term care preferred.
How To Apply
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at . Note:
If this job opening falls within the Nursing, Nursing Support, or Frontline Supervisor job families, in order to be considered for this job opening you will be required to complete an online fit assessment and satisfy all other job requirements. Details on completing the assessment will be emailed to you one business day after your completed application has been submitted.