Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant at Saint Peter's University Hospital, New Brunswick, NJ.
Saint Peter s University Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of central New Jersey for more than a century. It has grown to become a technologically advanced, 478-bed teaching hospital that provides a broad array of services to the community. As a member of the Saint Peter s Healthcare System, the hospital is a non-profit, acute care facility sponsored by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Metuchen, NJ. The hospital treats more than 30,000 inpatients and more than 200,000 outpatients annually.
- 69,000 annual Emergency Department visits with 24,000 annual Pediatric visits
- 14-bed PEDS ED with 11 private rooms and Fast Track area
- Physician shifts are: 7a-7p, 3p-1a and 7p-7a
- Advanced Practice Provider shifts are: Sunday-Wednesday 12p-8pm
- Scribe coverage
- A large acute-care area for more serious injuries and illnesses
- An observation area with state-of-the-art monitoring equipment
- Fully equipped Trauma Room
- McKesson EMR system
Awards and Recognition
- The only NICU in New Jersey to earn the Beacon Award for Excellence
- Designated by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer four times in a row
- Graded by the Hospital Safety Score as one of the nation s safest hospitals
- US News and World Report regionally ranked Saint Peter s on the Best Hospitals List
New Brunswick, New Jersey, home to Rutgers University, is located in Middlesex County only one hour from New York City and Philadelphia. The city is nicknamed \"The Health Care City\" to reflect the importance of the city's healthcare industry. In the 15-block downtown area enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants or take in a show, stroll the gardens at Rutgers and take a trip to one of many Jersey Beaches.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadership on a local, regional and national levelExceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support servicesOptimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options A rated professional liability insuranceExtensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coastCompetitive compensation including several benefit optionsOpportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancementComprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programsColleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Associated topics: anesthetist, arnp, board, cardiology, clinic, cna, cnm, neighborcare, specialis, splst