If you love providing world-class customer service, interacting with diverse customers, and are looking for a fulfilling career with immense opportunity, look no further! DISH's 11 U.S.-based Customer Service Centers provide award-winning service to millions of customers throughout the nation. Bilingual Customer Service Representatives act as excellent information resources for billing, programming and troubleshooting questions including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Bilingual Customer Service Representatives are responsible for resolving customer issues, preventing future callbacks through amazing customer service and intuition into customer needs, and promoting the award-winning products (like the Hopper w/ Sling) and services (like PrimeTime AnyTime) while operating at maximum efficiency and with the utmost professional courtesy.
Primary responsibilities fall within the following categories:
* Payments and Billing - accept payments by a variety of methods, offer self-serve payment solutions, explain charges and credits on the customer's bill, and resolve complex billing scenarios
* Product features - assist customers with pay-per-view orders, change programming packages, equipment upgrades, and educate customers about the many features of DISH's award-winning products
* Sales - use a consultative approach to educate and offer existing customers additional programming, and promote products and services to enhance their DISH experience
* Supports Tier 1 technical support and customer service phone support for external customers
A Bilingual Customer Service Representative performs the job duties and responsibilities above as well as the following essential job functions:
* Working flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
* Regular and predictable attendance
* Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
* Ability to multi-task; speaking with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
* Take back-to-back phone calls from DISH internal customers nationwide and assist them with questions regarding work order modifications, equipment modifications, as well as activation of customer services
* Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction; Quality, Up-selling, etc. You will be constantly measured on these metrics
* Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs
For more information, please click here.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Bilingual Customer Service Representative will have the following:
* High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
* Six-months of related customer service experience and/or training preferred
* Proficiently utilize Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) and internet search engines
* Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
* Ability to problem solve and use resources on proprietary software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes
* Bilingual proficiency-fluent in English + one or more of the following languages:
o French BACH_a33d1a but job A
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!