Testing Analytics Internship Brand: Chico's FAS, Inc-Shared Services
Category: Customer Analytics and Intelligence
Fort Myers, FL
Be part of a team that is driving one of Chico's corporate strategic initiatives to leverage actionable retail science through analytics. During the paid internship program, students enjoy the unique opportunity to apply formal coursework in a career setting and gain greater insight into the many roles of professionals within the fashion retail industry. This position is responsible for supporting brands and shared services through strategic and ad hoc analyses. This position will utilize and create tool to provide insights that allows us to make better informed decisions in various areas such as sales forecasting, payroll allocation and key initiative testing & measurement.
* Provide analytical support for Chico's FAS strategic initiatives that allows us to make better informed decisions in areas like Marketing, HR, Finance, operations DCOM, forecasting or real estate both for the brands and shared services.
* Provides recommendations based on applied methodologies.
* Designs reporting test tools to meet business requirements
* Provides project support as needed.
* Rising senior or MBA students pursuing a degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
* Minimum 3.0 GPA cumulative
* Course work or knowledge related to building dashboards preferred
* Previous internship or work experience
* Embody Chico's FAS Values & Guiding Principles
* Excellent computer and analytical skills
* Strong communication and organizational skills
BACH_a33d1a position applied of a hoc
View All Jobs at
Spread the word...
Share This Job on social-media below...
Remember to tell them, you found this job on Jobmatic.com
Report this Job!