Leidos is looking for a Cyber Systems training and support engineer for the Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) program. In this role, you will lead a small team in developing and delivering product and scenario based training content. You will provide support to one or more of the JRSS/JMS (JRSS) development teams to assist SMEs in product build-out. You will work with product SMEs to develop and deliver training to JRSS users. This position requires both functional training experience alongside strong systems engineering acumen. Qualifications: EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree or equivalent work experience. Required Experience
- Familiar with and working knowledge of 2 or more of the following products: ArcSight, TippingPoint, Sourcefire, Argus, Bro, Fidelis XPS, Niksun FPCAP, Lancope, NetCool, InfoVista, and Riverbed.
- Familiar with Network transport and security architectures
- Familiar with routing protocols: BGP
- Familiar with IDS/IPS signature technologies
- Familiar with NetOps monitoring strategies and tools
- Proven ability to work closely with product SMEs and developers to deliver training to users
External Referral EligibleLeidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the worlds toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The companys 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit . The companys diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.