Branch Location: Lynwood, WA Carpet Cleaning Technician
Stanley Steemer is looking for motivated individuals! We are looking for those who are career minded and eager to learn and advance in our growing company. Stanley Steemer provides the customers, company vehicle, tools and paid training to become successful within our growing business. We need technicians who are ready to watch their careers rapidly develop. Apply Now!!! Responsibilities:
- Provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning and related services to customers.
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of Stanley Steemer vehicle.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer s home.
- Uphold all company policies and procedures.
- Provide customer with a receipt and secure payment for service.
- Inform customers about and sell retail carpet cleaning products.
- Able to move and/or lift 50 lbs (avg).
- Health and Wellness Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
- Discounts on Stanley Steemer Products and Services
Stanley Steemer hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and criminal background check. EOE
Pay Rate Average: $45,000.00 /year
Fill out the Jobs2Careers short form application to be contacted by a Stanley Steemer Recruiting Specialist.
Associated topics: grounds, groundskeeper, labor, maintenance, mosquito, pool spa, pool technician, rodent removal, spa mechanic, spa technician